We take the health and safety of our customers and staff very seriously which is why we haven’t attempted to open sooner but, with the gradual relaxation of the guidelines and the size our rooms, we’re confident in the steps we’re taking to be able reopen as safely as possible. These are just a handful of the measures:
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the building;
- Staggered booking times;
- Social distancing signage and markings;
- Self-certification forms to be filled in before arrival;
- Freshly sanitised microphones provided for each session;
- Microphone shields for singers; and
- Thorough cleaning of the rooms between each booking and frequent deep cleaning of the whole premises.
We’ll be issuing detailed instructions of our new procedures when you make your booking. We look forward to welcoming you back, it’s been too quiet.
A full copy of the Covid-19 customer guidance is available below along with a full copy of our Covid-19 Risk Assessment.